For many Outdoor Businesses and Influencers, a constant challenge is engaging with new and existing customers. Multiple times a week, you scramble to post on social media, publish articles, blogs, videos, and more in order to grab attention. The main problem you face is these posts are on passive mediums which lead to limited engagement and action.
Today, a better option is a podcast. Your Podcast is an easier/better/cheaper way to reach more customers, where you can learn and inspire them. Leading to stronger relationships and more sales.
1. Identify your podcast style and your ideal listener so you deliver the most value possible and make the biggest impact in the simplest way possible.
2. The next piece is to actually create a concise show format and episode “Flow”. Making your podcast irresistible so your followers say YES, I WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT!!
3. Next up is to create your podcast brand and choose your equipment as you develop your signature style and sound (so you deliver consistent value for your listeners and are walking your talk).
4. Then In Module 4, you’ll learn simple recording techniques, so you can rest assured you’re delivering great sound and content to your ideal listeners.
5. Finally Step 5 includes prepping and organizing your files and publishing your show to the directories like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, etc, and promoting your show so you turn a one-time listener into a repeat customer and letting the world know You’re Here!
– Clear, simple to understand training to produce and publish your podcast
– How to build your format, what to put in your Intros and Outros, and Show Notes.
– The necessary elements to make a clean, easily recognizable podcast brand and help your show be seen and get found.
– The best microphone, accessories, recording tools, and editing software for your needs.
– Steps to follow for recording and producing your show.
– How to prep the content for publishing your show
– The necessary recording, editing, and production workflow and templates to deliver consistency and quality to your listeners.
Rick Saez, Author, Speaker and, Adventurer, is the host and producer of the weekly Outdoor Biz Podcast. Where you hear genuine conversations with Outdoor Industry Insiders. Rick will share his podcasting techniques and experience and guide you through the process to ensure you come away with the skills, workflow, and tools you need to publish your podcast and inspire more people, engage with new and existing customers.
Four Options to fit your time, budget and learning style
The “Design Your Podcast” Coaching Program and Course, valued at $1,497. Includes Course Workbook, Production Workflow, Publishing Workflow, Episode Structure Template, and Show Notes Template, Gear list, One weekly call plus Two follow up calls after course completion. Available for a limited time at $747 if paid in full or 3 payments of $247. BUY NOW
The “Design Your Podcast” Video Course, valued at $297. Includes Course Video, Course Workbook, Production Workflow, Publishing Workflow, Episode Structure Template, and Show Notes Template, Gear list, 2 follow up call after course completion. Available for a limited time at $147. (coming soon)
The “Design Your Podcast” Course, valued at $147. Includes Course Workbook, Production Workflow, Publishing Workflow, Episode Structure Template, and Show Notes Template, Gear list, 1 follow up call after course completion. Available for a limited time at $97. BUY NOW
The “Design Your Podcast” PDF, valued at $97. Includes Course PDF and Gear list. Available for a limited time at $47. BUY NOW
Don’t miss this opportunity to Produce and Publish your Podcast, sign up today!
Done for You Podcast programs are also available. Schedule a call with me and we’ll talk about a program custom made for you.
“Working with Rick has allowed us to lay out a comprehensive roadmap from idea to finished product. His podcasting course is straight forward, providing comprehensive step by step instructions that detail everything from the ideation process to the publishing process.
We’re looking forward to creating some great content with the knowledge and support Rick has provided through his podcasting course!”
“The stories and business wisdom shared on the Outdoor Biz podcast are fantastic. Rick knows his audience very well and makes sure every episode is loaded with valuable content. He’s got a knack for keeping the discussions upbeat, fun, and educational.
If you want to create a podcast that delivers quality content and entertains your audience, Rick is the coach for you. He’ll quickly get you to a level where you’re producing episodes your audience will love.”